Some crazy(sometimes witty) statements and questions from Kavin......
1) I want to be a train-guard (earlier it was teacher) because he has red and green flag and a torch, and I love all these things.
2) Does "NO FREE LEFT TURN" sign mean that we have to pay the traffic-police Uncle to turn left?
3) I hope Maam doesn't select me for the "Show and tell" competition because I feel shy to talk in front of all the school-children.
4) Some of my friends in the class don't use the "GREY-MATTER" inside their brain.
5) I will take Bhavana (a 4 months old baby) to school when she grows up and I will be her bodyguard.
6) My classmate Prajwal bit and ate my eraser, so after some time an eraser-tree is going to come out from his tummy.
7) When he was told by my friend Poorni that he and his friend have lots of energy as they were running around a lot, he says--"That's because we drink milk."
8) Sometimes when I call Kavin stupid, pat comes the reply-"I am not stupid, because you are not stupid and your blood is inside me, so I will be just like you."
Two more on Aruna's and Poorni's suggestions---
9) This was when Kavin used to be a three-year-old-extremely-naughty-painineveryone's everywhere ;-)......I was preparing him for the upcoming LKG-admission interview/test (that's what it's called here) and I told him when the teacher asks you how old are you, you should say I am three years old. But he decided on his own that he's not old, so why should he say that. And after that whenever someone asked him-"How old are you?"...he would immediately say-"I am not old!"
The answer went on like this for another two years, of course encouragement came from people's response!
10) My friend Poorni has a four-month-old daughter and once she asked Kavin casually-"Why is she always crying?" Kavin said-"Babies are like that only. They keep crying. Maybe she's hungry, you should give her milk because you are her mother no."